Stimulants for potency – this is a controversial thing, which even in the 21st century causes a lot of debate about the relationship between harm and benefit. Is Levitra so safe as its manufacturers claim? Who can safely use this drug for its intended purpose, and who better to refrain from using a stimulant?
Levitra is a completely safe drug
Such a statement is true with one condition: if you use the product for its intended purpose and in precisely specified dosages in accordance with the instructions. The German company that developed this stimulator really took care of the safety of men of all ages, so the composition of the drug is carefully balanced, which minimizes all side effects.
If in doubt about the above, simply select the lowest possible dosage (5 mg). In this case, you definitely will not have side effects, and harm to health can be completely eliminated.
Levitra is not only harmful, but also a useful drug. It is proved that with proper and careful use it is possible to cure even severe forms of erectile dysfunction, as well as eliminate self-doubt. The drug increases the stamina of a man during intercourse, makes the potency more stable, which cannot but please two partners.
In what cases can Levitra be harmful?
The harm of the drug is possible only in strictly defined cases, namely:
- Failure to comply with the dosage prescribed by your doctor or instructions. If the first time you try the maximum amount of the active substance (20 mg), side effects cannot be avoided: the treatment of erectile dysfunction should occur gradually.
- The presence of contraindications to the use of a stimulant. Although the developers came up with the optimal composition, suitable even for men with certain health problems, however, some limitations still exist. Stroke, heart attack, severe diseases of the cardiovascular system, liver or kidneys, high or low blood pressure, which is chronic in nature, are an obstacle to the treatment of erectile dysfunction in this way.
- Alas, a banal allergic reaction can cause harm from Levitra. If your body does not tolerate vardenafil , a rash and swelling may occur, as well as itching and other manifestations of allergies. In such cases, it makes sense to try drugs with another active substance.
- The concomitant use of other drugs can cause an undesirable reaction. Such medications include other stimulants with a similar effect, antidepressants and antipsychotics, antiviral agents and sodium-based drugs. If you are taking any of the above medicines, it is recommended that you consult a specialist before buying Levitra.
- Concomitant use with large doses of alcohol. Even the most useful and safe drug, interacting with ethanol, can provoke the most unpredictable consequences. The same goes for Levitra. Simultaneous administration with alcohol can cause severe enough poisoning and a serious burden on the heart and liver: this feature should be taken into account by lovers of alcoholic beverages.
What are the side effects of Levitra?
Levitra is a drug that has a balanced composition, but in some cases, side effects can not be avoided. Patients may complain of flushing (this phenomenon can be explained by increased circulation in the body), digestive system disorders, headaches and tachycardia (heart palpitations). If such symptoms do not disappear on their own after a few hours, consult a doctor: such a drug is not suitable for you.
Allergic reactions are much less likely to occur, which are accompanied by redness of the skin, rash and itching, as well as increased lacrimation and coughing, and a feeling of dry mouth.
How to choose Levitra so as not to harm yourself?
When buying this stimulant, you should also consider certain points. Some unscrupulous online pharmacies sell fakes for well-known drugs. In the best case, such fakes simply will not bring the desired effect, at worst they will cause many side effects, including the most severe ones.
That is why it is recommended to order Levitra in trusted locations that have certificates and permits for products sold. In order not to make a mistake with the dosage, for a start it is better to choose the minimum amount of active substance in the tablet (5 mg).
If you take into account all these nuances, the drug will not do any harm to your body . Over the several years of the existence of Levitra, numerous medical studies and tests have been carried out, during which the harm of the drug was not confirmed. That is why you can safely use the achievements of modern pharmacology and with the help of one tablet to achieve normal potency at any age and in any conditions.
Thus, the harm from Levitra is not clinically proven, which means that the drug is approved for use by any healthy adult man suffering from impaired potency at various stages of development